As I nursed Ajay to sleep last night,
I thought about the number of choices that Chris and I have made
over the past year.
Some have been more monumental than others.
All have changed us for good.
For our lifestyle, we chose these things instead.
For each other:
Forgiveness not bitterness
Joy not strife
Peace not war
Together not separate
Mutual respect not submission
Communication not resentment
Kisses not curses
Waiting not hurrying
Praying not worrying
For our home and careers:
Enough not more
Necessities not luxuries
Movies not television
House not apartment
Stay-at-home momma not working mom
Business-owner not employee

For our physical health:
Fresh organic whole foods not packaged processed foods
Stove-top and oven cooking not microwaving
Trying exotic varieties of good food not being picky
Exercising and walking not slacking
Chiropractic care not hospital visits
Naturalization not medication
Building natural immunities not vaccinating
Water not soda
What have you chosen for you and yours?

1 comment:
I have to come on your blog to remember what you look like!!! Otherwise said....I miss seeing you around the lobby/closet (I missed the last two weeks, so it may be my own fault...but nonetheless!!) xxoo
Post a Comment