Sunday, May 1

Sunny Bunz

I feel cheery when I look at all ten of his little noodle-toes.
Then I get all goofy about his chubba-chub legs.
That sunny Fuzzibunz-booty lights me up.
I giggle at every rub of that little bald noggin.
His creamy, soft skin melts me.
And his sweet kissies give me wings.

What brightens your day?

4 comments:

Bree said...

pictures of Ajay in diapers brighten my day -- he is delicious!! more naked baby pictures, please!

xox said...

Ajay MATCHES the walls! cute! You have more pictures of him to this point in his life than I have all all you kids put together for your whole lives to date! Isn't digital wonderful? !!!

Liz said...

What brightens my day??
My sweet chubbo, otherwise known as Mrs. Beefy, someday to be little mister's main squeeze!! So much chub and a messy shock of blond hair - she always looks like she just came from the beach....gotta love that look during these dreary Erie days!!

Toodlebugz said...

A lot of goofiness from the littles...and bigs! Come visit my blog and you'll see!!