The pictures turned out really great and I love the one you put up on here the most. I can almost hear you laughing... you have such a joyous laugh... and the photo here just seems to capture your sweet and wonderful family just as you are!
Thanks Bree! It was such a natural and laid back shoot. Kara really knows how to capture the moment!
Thank you, Bree! You say such wonderful things. I love you, dear sister!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
The pictures turned out really great and I love the one you put up on here the most. I can almost hear you laughing... you have such a joyous laugh... and the photo here just seems to capture your sweet and wonderful family just as you are!
Thanks Bree! It was such a natural and laid back shoot. Kara really knows how to capture the moment!
Thank you, Bree! You say such wonderful things. I love you, dear sister!
Post a Comment