Thursday, February 2

Posing, Picnics, & Piles

And it just happened one day.


I asked if I could take his picture.  
He looked at me and said, "Cheese" 
I was just documenting his cute arrangement of friends on his book shelf.
 He gave me far more than I asked for!





And it just happened one day.

He was talking about his dad while eating an afternoon snack.
I asked if he'd like to have a picnic on a blanket in Dad's office.
He never had one before, but he followed picnic-ettiquette like an old pro!






And it just happened one day.
 He began making piles of things.  
Not dumping, just collecting and thoughtfully placing things.
Heaping piles everywhere of everthing for weeks.



 And then,


just like that,


The piling stopped.










Ajay's still picnicking and posing on a regular.  And for that I'm thankful!

2 comments:

xox said...

He's a GEM! I miss him! Come visit! ...I need to come visit you guys! soooooon! xox

Leslie said...

Oh, Bryce, he is such a handsome little dude! I just want to squish him up in a big hug. I just read your birth story post. Beautiful!