Wednesday, April 25

Sprouting

Spring is in full bloom.
So is our little family!

Chris' business is booming.
Ajay is blossoming.
And our little seed is sprouting!

(pictured at 14 weeks of pregnancy)

I've reached the halfway mark, still looking more bloated than pregnant, but who cares?
I have 20 more weeks to grow and am loving all the wiggles and motions I feel.

Spring is a wonderful time of new growth and I'm all about what's growing on inside of me!


Who can help me understand what is it like to be gigantic pregnant in the hot summer months?


2 comments:

Bree said...

cutest bloated thing i ever saw :-)

Liz said...

oooh...me,me,me.....pick me!!! I can tell you how it'll be to be preggo in the summertime! It will be glorious!! There is no bad season to be wonderfully pregnant, but summer is my favorite! You will be trim and well sunned as you chase your sweet boy around the lawn...it will be beautiful!! Hot....but beautiful!