He's five months and one week old.
He's been scooting for 2 months and really moving across the floor these days...
Rolled from back to belly a few days ago...
I predict he will be crawling before the month is over...
He sort of allows Ajay to ride on him 'froggy back' style...
He is constantly moving unless his daddy is making a face or gesture in his direction...
Zakary wants to be a bird, I think (he flaps his arms like a fledgling!)
He runs like Luigi whenever his feet are off the ground (maybe he'd rather be a Mario Brother)...
He coos and babbles loudly and constantly (okay, so he's aspiring to be exactly like Ajay)...
He definitely said, "Momma" (by accident, but still my heart!)...
****
These days are unpredictable and trying with two,
but this big baby blue can turn each one of us round right
with his generous, wholehearted smile.
'Tis a gift to be free.
Thank you, Zakary!
1 comment:
Oh, Bryce! He's sooooo beautiful! But.....I'd venture to say you're probably VERY tired. Am I right? Maybe you could visit Bree's on Friday...I'll be there. Todo and I are going to your Mom's house to see " the building", so call first to see if we're there. I'd love to meet him and see you and Ajay!
Post a Comment