Sunday, October 18

In bloom

Chris and I are in a season of life that neither of us has ever been through before. As most of you know, we have been simplifying our home-life--clutter and twaddle things we don't "love," while other areas outside the home are becoming more complex. I feel like I can contain most of the treasured possessions we have agreed to keep in our tiny town-house, but there are a few BIG things we want to share. This online journal will be a way for you all to check in and keep in touch with "what's new" in our ever-changing life!

So much dreaming and growing is taking place and we are feeling stressed and pressed, but mostly blessed throughout the start of this season. We are expecting our first child in the spring and we are planning the move into our first home. Chris is revving up to become the sole provider for our family by finishing school and he's going full-time into his freelance design business, Schroeder Creations.

Don't worry about my Mister! God has proven this is the path Chris and I are going to take. He continues to provide us with unexpected opportunities for business and with long-term clients.

Things have been going excellently throughout my pregnancy. I am feeling closer to our growing baby every day. Especially on mornings like today, when little "Mo" was moving and shaking all over my uterus! Hehe :) It's fun being pregnant!



1 comment:

Bree said...

I love this! and I love you!! and I love Mo!!!