Friday, October 23

Woodstock

Yes. I am proud to be a modern hippie and I'm so excited about the new old-world options that have been opening up all around me in the past months parallel to my style of living. Here's the latest...

How about a cherry teething ring? Or perhaps a cotton carrot for those sore gummers?

This is a sweet looking rattle. And the next is a colorful clutch toy (with spinny pills?).

This guy made me laugh...

And a more advanced, but completely righteous, wooden peg board for the not-so-newborn baby (and me).
That's just the start of a really cool bunch of things that are available. And since you, the readers, are giving people, I wanted to give you some insight into the few things that would be long lasting investments into our family (this baby is just the first). The photos here and links (on the sidebar) are only ideas, as some are ridiculously priced, but it's a fun concept to bring back natural materials into the playroom and to be able to pass them on and on and on!

**some of the websites sell a lot of plastic, so a little searching for the natural wooden toys is necessary**

1 comment:

Bree said...

I am having a bit of peg board envy over here...