He does it all...
He cooks the meals, he serves them where I am (usually in our bedroom),
and he cleans up all the dishes...
He's affectionate, passionate, and an adoring dad to Ajay,
always willing to hold him, bounce him,
and sing funny made-up songs to him with all the instruments in perfect melody
(Ajay especially loves the "Kingdom of the Dinosaurs" theme).
Thank you, to my irreplaceable, irresistible, and compassionate husband, Mister, for all you have done and are doing for our family!
There is no one like you!
He cooks the meals, he serves them where I am (usually in our bedroom),and he cleans up all the dishes...
He's affectionate, passionate, and an adoring dad to Ajay,
always willing to hold him, bounce him,
and sing funny made-up songs to him with all the instruments in perfect melody
(Ajay especially loves the "Kingdom of the Dinosaurs" theme).
Thank you, to my irreplaceable, irresistible, and compassionate husband, Mister, for all you have done and are doing for our family!
There is no one like you!
2 comments:
Great job Chris! Looks like you are going to be a great Daddy!
After watching this dude in action last night I must say his way with Ajay is magic. As only a Dad's way can be :-)
And yeah, the song was in my head as I was falling asleep too.... ba-ba-ba boom boom boom ba-ba-ba boom boom....
Post a Comment