Thursday, November 25

What's new?

Well, I've been pretty busy! I'm cruising all over the place from the play area to the couches, up the kitchen table's legs, under and over the piano and back again! I'm growing, homies!
I'm also working out these teefers, you know? Mom and Dad haven't given me a pacifier or plastic teethers, but I took the initiative and grabbed myself a bamboo cooking spoon. In the background is my bamboo-biscuit. Both are essential for sore gums, although I've been known to settle for a cold carrot stump on occasion.
I've been working-out A LOT! See how sweaty and bulked-out I am? I'm getting huge! (that's actually his spoon-spit, in case you thought he really was sweaty.)
Mom! Don't tell them my secret! How embarrassing!
Anyway, where was I? Oh yes. I get to read to my parents everyday. They get a kick out of the stories. I get to turn the pages. I have my favorite parts too. I like to find the red balloon in "Goodnight Moon" and I find the boy in "Jamberry." I like when the bear sneezes in "Bear Snores On," but my favorite is when Mom reads, "He blows and he sneezes and the whole crowd freezes." She's so silly.
I've been so expressive lately. Just practicing my shrieking eel and cat screams. It's pretty awesome when I match the frequency of the bells on the doorbell. Maybe I could shatter glass?
I won't open my mouth for a picture of my pearly whites, but I'll tell you about them. Mom noticed a little blood on my mouth and checked where the bleeding was with a washcloth. It was on my top gums. Sure enough, when she felt with her finger, there was not just one, but two teeth! So THAT'S why I've been keeping Mom up 4 to 6 times a night with a 2 hour "wake" from 3-5. (yeah.) Then, just one day later, I got my first bottom tooth in! Mom thinks the second bottom tooth will be through by tomorrow.
Did you know I'm recording my first album? Just kidding. Actually, I am just learning the piano. I practice with my mom everyday. I'm pretty sure I'm really good at it already.
...Potential album cover?...
Just wish you were here to hear me play!
When I see other babies, I wave enthusiastically. "Hi Baby!"
Regardless of how busy I have been, I still have enough time to visit with you. Won't you come over and play soon?

4 comments:

Bree said...

YES!!!!! I'm going to steal him for-EVER!! I love him. I love him. I love him.

You had me laughing out loud all through this great post... and then that album cover.... oh, man. He is so beautiful.

Perfect, really.



Stealing him.

Leslie said...

I wish we could come over to play! Ajay could serenade Katelyn on the piano. And show her how to grow some teeth...

Cute post! Cute Baby :)

Unknown said...

Bryce,

I need your address! Luckily, I did find your card with the blog info in it... so much to catch up on...

Sending you love,
Carrie Richey

Bryce said...

Carrie!! I'm so glad you found us! My email address is bpianogirl@gmail.com. I would love to share my home address with you that way :-) Email me, Dear Friend!

Talk SOON! Bryce