Congrats! He is gorgeous!
Father and Son joint birthday Party??Congrats Mom and Dad!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! He is beautiful!!WOO HOO! WE need some more boys around here!!
Beautiful Baby Boy!! What an adventure you are beginning....what blessings are in store for you! Children truly are a wonderful blessing from the Lord! Cherish every moment! Congrats guys!!!
I'm so happy for you and can't wait for more pictures. Much love! Cyndy
Thank you guys! More pictures to come!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope all is going well with little Ajay and you're all getting some rest.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Congrats! He is gorgeous!
Father and Son joint birthday Party??
Congrats Mom and Dad!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! He is beautiful!!
WOO HOO! WE need some more boys around here!!
Beautiful Baby Boy!! What an adventure you are beginning....what blessings are in store for you! Children truly are a wonderful blessing from the Lord! Cherish every moment! Congrats guys!!!
I'm so happy for you and can't wait for more pictures. Much love! Cyndy
Thank you guys! More pictures to come!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys! I hope all is going well with little Ajay and you're all getting some rest.
Post a Comment