This post is just a shout-out to Bryce. She is doing a wonderful job as a first-time mom, but as many of you know, it can be work; and for that I am proud of her for willingly taking this position. I have no idea... I'm just a dude! Okay, just had to get that out... now I better get back to work!
Tuesday, March 30
Bryce "Super Mom"
This post is just a shout-out to Bryce. She is doing a wonderful job as a first-time mom, but as many of you know, it can be work; and for that I am proud of her for willingly taking this position. I have no idea... I'm just a dude! Okay, just had to get that out... now I better get back to work!
Labels:
Bryce,
love notes,
mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Chris,
You are doing just the right thing for her. Being supportive and encouraging her is exactly what she needs.We all need to hear that,especially after a sleepless, diaper filled night.I am going to give you a little tip here:if you do not cook ,try to learn to make one or two things to relieve her of that duty. Even eggs and toast are great when somone else makes it for you!!It really says I love you to a tired Mama!
Thanks Jocelyn. I really appreciate the comment. You're right, we need to be a good team to do this successfully. Thanks again!
Chris, you are a crazy good husband and support to this lovely wife of yours. She brags about how helpful you are ALL the time! So here's a shout out to you too!! You are doing a wonderful job as a Dad :-)
Now get back to work!
Dear Mister...Thank you SO VERY much for this public gift of love and support. Your acts of service have helped me rest and adjust physically and now emotionally. You are my best friend. I love your ways!
Forever your Misses Kisses
Post a Comment