Never looked so good

As I mentioned in the previous post, Ajay's nursery is still under construction, so he sleeps in our room in his playpen. Every morning since he could pull-up, I find my way to the cutest bald, bulbous fuzz-head peeking over the edge of his "cage." He's all giggles especially when I lay him on our family bed, belly down. He crawls at light speed over to his dad for a morning greeting. (Chris wakes up smiling and practically singing. How, you ask? No clue.) Ajay is welcomed with a, "Hiiiii, bud!" and a pat on the back. On this particular morning, Dadda was extra sleepy. In fact, he was sleeping the whole while Ajay batted and grabbed his nose, face, and hair!
After a nap, Ajay is exceedingly cheerful to be awake in a sunny room. He knows which side of the cage to stand waiting at dawn and after his mid-day nap, which I find very amusing. I snapped the following photos as soon as I entered the room to capture his initial joy that all of his cooing and calling has paid off... "Mom's here!"
1 comment:
How cute is he??? Morning snuggles in bed are the best!
Post a Comment